Monday, May 18, 2009

Good night....maybe?


Right about now I would like to look like this. It seems however that my body likes to play a cruel joke on me. On Monday and Wednesdays I have a lab at 7 in the morning and I am not a morning person. I can usually get to bed at a decent hour, however because I have class at 7, my body thinks that it is so funny if I cannot for the life of me get to bed at a reasonable hour on Sunday and Tuesday nights. It is my hope that I will shortly be soundly sleeping within the next couple of minutes. 5 hours of sleep is most definitely not enough.

1 comment:

Annie said...

You would think without many roommates living with you now, that would help get you to bed on time. Or is it because new home responsibilities keep you up at night? :) Regardless, 7 am is just cruel. I'm sorry!

ps: when are we going to see each other this week? i miss you!