Monday, June 28, 2010

Beating the Heat


It got really hot this week and my 55 year old house has no air conditioning so I did what any logical thinking person would do. I purchased a pool. It was the best $52 I have ever spent and well worth the trip to Walmart. I didn't get to go home for the summer and I wont have the chance to sit by the pool all day so I decided that I would just need one of my own. Its just 8 ft in diameter and about 3 feet deep but its perfect for sitting in and getting some sun. It was a pain to get all set up but its working and its my perfect little piece of back yard paradise. I expect to spend most afternoons and maybe even a few late nights in this wonderful new addition.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Erika and Darren said...

You should build a deck around it.