Friday, July 16, 2010

Bribes


I have been putting off and putting off going into the psychology department to officially change my major because...well I'm not sure why but I just haven't so this week my mom bribed me. Apparently bribes still work on 22 year olds. I had called her to tell her that the Vera Bradley large backpack style was retiring and that they were on sale for $40. She then proceeded to tell me that she would purchase the backpack and she would give me the backpack only if I went in to change my major by the end of the week. If I did not change my major then someone else would be getting mybackpack. Well tomorrow is Friday and I don't have any class or tests or other obligations (other than sitting in my pool) so I have set my alarm and I am off to see my counselor first thing tomorrow morning. Am I excited? No...but I think it will be nice to not have to think about it anymore.

1 comment:

Britni and Brett said...

hahahaha my hubby always bribes me. It always works too! What are you changing your major to?