
I feel as if I'm having a lot of lasts lately. My last classes, my last month here in Utah, my last papers (at least for a little while), I went to my last BYU football game last semester, went to the last home basketball game and lastly, I watched my team play their last game and lose. It was a heartbreaking loss for the Cougars because we didn't play our best. I saw their pain and disappointment walking off the court and a tear almost came to my eye. I felt a little sentimental for my team and it made me realize that things really are coming to an end and although I'm really excited, I'm also a little...a tiny bit sad.
You had a good run boys. Congratulations, and if you need a shoulder to come cry on, my house is always open...and only a few hundred yards from yours!

1 comment:
You're right. Graduation is so exciting because it's the beginning of a whole new part of your life, but it is can be really sad too when a good thing comes to an end. I felt it was bittersweet for me. Though you graduating means you'll be back out here - that's only sweet for me!
Post a Comment